Start your day with some healthy and yummy Jamco banana & strawberry spread and will have all the energy needed.
Serving: 5-7 pancakes
200g plain flour
5g baking powder
20g brown sugar
30ml vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Jamco banana & strawberry spread
1 kiwi, washed & sliced
1. Whisk the flour, baking powder, brown sugar and salt in a large bowl.
2. Preheat the waffle maker
3. In the centre of the bowl containing your 4 ingredients in step 1, make a well.
4. In a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk
5. Add the mixture egg and milk of step 4 in the well you made earlier in step 3
6. Mix all together making sure there are no lumps in the mixture
7. Spray the waffle maker with vegetable oil
8. Pour some of the batter into the waffle maker; let it cook until desired colour is reached.
9. Repeat step 8 for as many times as you want.
10. After you have made enough waffles
12. Spread some Jamco banana & strawberry spread
The waffles are best eaten warm.
Voilà and Bon appétit!!