Heart Shaped Waffles with Jamco Spread
Start your day with some healthy and yummy Jamco banana spread and will have all the energy needed
Homemade heart shaped waffles with Jamco banana spread
Serving: 5-7 pancakes
200g plain flour
5g baking powder
20g brown sugar
30ml vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Jamco banana spread
1 Strawberry, washed
Medium size heart shape rings (if not using the heart waffle maker)
Waffles Préparation using square waffle maker
1. Whisk the flour, baking powder, brown sugar and salt in a large bowl.
2. Preheat the waffle maker
3. In the centre of the bowl containing your 4 ingredients in step 1, make a well.
4. In a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk
5. Add the mixture egg and milk of step 4 in the well you made earlier in step 3
6. Mix all together making sure there are no lumps in the mixture
7. Spray the waffle maker with vegetable oil
8. Pour some of the batter into the waffle maker; let it cook until desired colour is reached.
9. Repeat step 8 for as many times as you want.
10. After you have made enough waffles
11. Shape your waffles with the heart shape ring
12. Spread some Jamco banana spread or other Jamco spreads on your heart waffles
The waffles are best eaten warm with Jamco spreads on them.
Voilà and Bon appétit!!